1. Julie Burnett-Kirk · February 8, 2021

    What is this bridge called? That is if it is a bridge. It seems to be a puzzling design


  2. Simon Baker-Irons · February 8, 2021

    Hi Julie,
    I do believe it is a bridge linking the two fields, there is no right of way over it so probably just for farmers use. I am not aware of a name for this style, sorry i can’t help any further.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.